Sunday, March 29, 2009

jealous...

last saturday, my fmly n i go to BAN ZEN MOTORS at...dunnoe where !! lol
we reached thre around 10 o'clock,
we go inside
n thre are so many motorcycles in there...(of coz la, we in 'kedai motor')
hahaa...
im wondering wat r we doing here !!
n then my mother asking my brother (akim)...

mom : kim, kau nak moto yang mana ??
akim : akim nk moto Yamaha LC...

omg...they wan to buy a bike 4 my brother !!
the salesgirl show us which one is Yamaha LC...
omg...damn nice dat bike !!
dat bike comes wit 2 colour, red and blue...
n he choosed d red one...

CONFIRM...my brother wan dat bike n my parents asking d price...

mom : dik, brape harga motor tu...??
salesgirl : 64 jer cik...
mom : mahal nyer...tak boleh kurang ker ??
salesgirl : hmmmm...nanti sebentar yer !!
salesgirl : tak boleh la...tapi kami bagi makcik barang free
(for exp. helmet, rain coat, basket, 'mangga'...

i ask my brother...

me : kim, murah jer motor tu...rm640 !!
akim : kepala otak kau, rm6400 la...
me : hah...mahal nyer !!

hahaa...im so stupid !!
and confirm, we gonna buy dat bike...
actually, dat bike we can get today...
but...
my brother forgot to bring his ic n lisence...
hahaa...sot
so, we gonna get dat bike by next week !!

after dat, my father go to d counter n pay d price...
my father pay it wit cash...
omg...i neva seen my father bring money 'sebanyak itu' !!
hahaa...

its time 4 going back...
my brother's face fulled wit excitement...
argggggghhhhh....
im soooooo jealous !! huh...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..wow.. i felt jealous too..
ur dad paid rm6400 by cash? wow..
how thick his wallet is..

Adir~ said...

yup...
he put it in an envelope...

Anonymous said...

wa.. haha.. lucky tak kena rompak

Canon SC said...

wah seh..nevermind lo..u can always take a look at the motor..haha..there are only a few errors..gotta differentiate past tense n present tense lo..other than tht,ur blog is very interesting..haha!keep it up!jia you jia you!

Adir~ said...

thx u guys...u helped me alot !! hahaa...

Post a Comment